Incognito

Well, it doesn't look as though I'm very good at this thing called blogging. I think about posting things all of the time but just never get around to doing it. That doesn't stop me from reading though. I've recently discovered the some friends from high school that have blogs. It's been fun reading all about where their lives have taken them. It's hard to believe that some of them have their own little families and are grown ups! So fun! I feel a little bit like a stalker though. I just read but never comment. Is that bad? And then I find my way to blogs of other people that I went to high school with and read about them. I guess I would like it if people commented on my blogs (if I ever had any) so I should do the same. I'll work on it.

1 Comment:

  1. Becca said...
    Hey! I am totally the same way! I have just recently starting posting comments. Probably only because I got my blog caught up! It's so fun to find out what people are up to. Hey, a little blogstalking never hurt anyone, right?!?! I'm so glad you commented on mine so I could find yours! I keep forgetting you are in the same complex as my mom. She lives over on Napa, so probably just down the street.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home